Graduate Trainee – Fleet Dispatch Technician at AngloGold Ashanti Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: AngloGold Ashanti Jobs in Ghana - Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Mine intends to embark on a graduate trainee programme for young graduates in mining related disciplines. The purpose of the programme is to foster excellence in young graduates and nurture future potential leaders by equipping them with the requisite competences and confidence to take up greater professional accountabilities in their respective fields of study or discipline.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Position: Graduate Trainee – Fleet Dispatch Technician
Contract Type/Duration: One Year
Number of Position(s): One (1)
Assist to provide technical and engineering support for the smooth functioning of the Fleet Management and Fatigue Monitoring System (FM&FMS) to improve the Mining Operations.
- Assist to maintain a safe workplace for all employees and external service providers by complying with existing processes and procedures
- Assist to contribute to the operation and success of the open pit production team
- Complies with existing processes to ensure that all environmental risks and emerging issues are identified
- Perform various Database administration as required by raising PR using the SAP Systems
- Install, configure, and monitor network access points and provide information security support to the team
- Perform daily system health checks of fatigue safety system components
- Assist to install all hardware on systems provide required upgrades and manage all change orders and provide technical expertise for all manual product processes.
- Assist all engineers in technical operations to ensure utilization of all tools efficiently
- BSc Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering, BEng Instrumentation Engineering, or related Engineering Discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research capabilities
- Computer skills to model ground conditions, analyse sample results and produce reports
- Good human relations and ability to interact with people of diverse culture and value
- A positive attitude and mindset.
- Must have completed National Service and possess a National Service Certificate
- Medical fitness for the position and the environment.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022