Governance, Risk & Regulatory (Risk Advisory)- Manager at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Leading / execution of Internal Audit, risk management, corporate governance and other advisory related engagements
- Ability to set the stage for a successful assessment of client’s internal audit processes and controls by collecting and organizing data
- Ability to enhance quality of engagements by identifying risks, performing testing, researching governing regulations, and developing reports
- Ability to perform end-to-end business process analyses and design
- Ability to assess and design internal controls by applying an understanding of internal control design frameworks and regulatory requirements
- Ability to understand the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Ability to draft winning proposals and participate in business development activities
- Ability to use a structured approach to project management to ensure client value and satisfaction
- Ability to manage/ monitor the financial performance (working capital, achievement of revenue target) of the subunit
Skill Set Requirements:
- Project Management
- Decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Lead engagement planning. economics, and billing
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Lead proposal development efforts
- Manage relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Well versed with Internal Audit requirement
- Managed end-to-end engagements for support on Internal Audit from planning to conclusion.
- Managed engagements with a team size of 4-6 members
- High on integrity and a self-driven/proactive work attitude to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and build a client base
- Excellent written, verbal communication with presentation and team management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Ability to manage client expectations through effective communication, technical knowledge, responsiveness
- Ability to multitask effectively
Minimum of Second Class Upper Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management
8+ years’ post qualification experience in Internal Audit / risk management
Must have one of the certifications – ACCA, CA, CIA, FRM
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th December, 2023