Global Employer Services Senior Consultant at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 345,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Financial Advisory services, Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions and Consulting. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
About Tax and Regulatory Services
Deloitte offers its clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel globally.
Our major service offerings include:
• Business Tax
• Transfer Pricing
• International Tax
• Global Employer Services
• Tax Management Consulting
• Indirect Tax
• Mergers and Acquisition Tax
We are seeking a suitably qualified high performing professional to join our Global Employer Services in our Tax and Regulatory Department. This role will be responsible for identifying and applying relevant professional, regulatory, technical and industry standards in delivering clients’ projects/engagements while providing support to project team members.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Deloitte member firms and work with several high-profile multinational organisations and develop their leadership capabilities.
- Manage individual tax compliance matters for clients while addressing employer and employee obligations
- Manage workflow of tax return compliance workload and consulting projects
- Ensure services provided are within the agreed service level and scope
- Provide high quality client service and support for clients’ international assignment programmes
- Build and maintain trusting relationship with clients’ international assignment programme contacts
- Engage in global technology to streamline administration and efficiency of the programme
- Work effectively with other team members to manage engagements with clients
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned
- Must have graduated from a recognized university in Ghana or overseas with a minimum of second class upper in Accounting, Taxation, Management, Economics, Law or a related discipline
- Qualified or partly qualified member of ICAG, CITG, ACCA, CIMA or other relevant recognised professional body.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with individual tax issues pertaining to expatriates, domestic and foreign tax compliance, jurisdictions, and their implications.
- Clients’ service driven with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management, presentation and organisational skills along with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Data management and analysis experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage.
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th August, 2023