Ghana Driver at AB InBev Africa
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AB InBev Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Driving Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The Key Purpose of this role is to perform deliveries in a safe and productive way.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Uphold AB InBev safety standards
- Adherence to AB InBev Safety Policy
- Implement and adhere to DPO & VPO driver safety requirements
- Compliance to road rules and legislation
- Continuous improvement of safety performance
- Adherence to AB InBev DPO safety standards
- Adherence to delivery SOP
- Manage fuel
- Green band driving adherence
- Complete vehicle pre and post trip inspection
- Checks number of goods for deliver and plans and instructs crew on sequence of product to be packed
- Completes log sheets as required.
- Checks customer storeroom for allocation of space for delivery .
- Instructs crew on sequence to offload and supervises offloading process.
- Reports complaints or difficulties experienced to Supervisor .
- Accepts cheques /cash as specified on invoice.
- Counts empties before loading
- Reads and records kilometres and hands to appropriate person .
- Ensures delivery invoices are properly completed and hands to appropriate person.
- Familiar with SAB technology I.R.O. delivery/invoicing.
- Follow routes as determined by planner.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Good communication skills.
- Initiative, with good organization skills.
- Setting right priorities
- Ability to perform first aid
- Ability to learn and teach others
- Ability to mix with people
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School level
- Five (5) years’ experience
- Extensive experience in transport operations is an added advantage
- Logistics administration.
- Driver’s License
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th July. 2022