GH – HR Operations Specialist at Jumia Group
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Jumia Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms among others, comprises of:
- Marketplace, where we integrate with our sellers and manage products;
- Mall, which is our core e-com platform that enables customers to buy products;
- Logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our external clients;
- Payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in our markets.
Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs and skills, and empowering a new generation.
Job Description: Human Operations Specialist
- Contributes to ongoing recruiting efforts as needed; maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, CVs, and applications; verifies candidates’ background by contacting references.
- Responds to HR-related queries within the company
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and contracts and verifying completion.
- Assists with employee benefits administration
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Keeps track of employee information.
- Sets appointments maintains calendars, copies files, enters data into computer systems
- Enters or changes employee information on the HRIS system
- Maintains administrative and personnel files
- Enrolls and off-boards employees on IT, Finance and HR systems
- Prepares Offer letters and contracts for new employees.
- Obtains and orients temporary agents by forwarding requirements and criteria to temporary services; providing information and directions; manages their onboarding, offboarding and payroll administration.
- Continually works with department to streamline HR processes and improve internal policies.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Please ensure to only apply for jobs with Jumia through our official website.
Jumia will never charge you a fee to apply for a job: be wary of websites that claim to help you apply for a Jumia job or that charge a fee to get you a job.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th Jan, 2024