Geo Marketing Manager at AirtelTigo
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AirtelTigo
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful candidate will join our team as a Manager for Geo Marketing in the Marketing Department.
• (S)He will report to the Head for performance and Planning and will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data for decision making. • • The Geo Marketing Manager will also oversee the preparation of forecasting revenue and relevant KPIs to monitor daily and monthly performance and will as well liaise with sales/network/commercial teams to monitor and drive site profitability, 4G rollout, National roaming and GIFEC.
• Responsible for tracking, analyzing all related KPI’s on 4G rollout, GIFEC and National Roaming.
• Supervise the delivery of accurate, insightful, and timely analysis into the performance of the business.
• Provide in-depth understanding of regional and zonal operational and financial performance.
• Integrate and analyze market research data, official statistics, and internal MIS to adequately profile our customers and markets at both national and decentralized levels (territories, regions, circuits, zones etc.).
• Lead projects using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
• Provide analytics and insights to the business on consumer behavior /usage and the impact of network performance on service revenue and prepare all business forecast.
• Provide data and insights to the commercial business units and finance decision support teams to aid in conducting post-implementation reviews on newly launched products.
• Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges and lead the documentation and maintenance of business reporting definitions.
• Data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources and processing, cleansing, and validating the integrity of data to be used for analysis.
• Analyzing large amounts of information to find patterns and solutions and Developing prediction systems.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience Leadership and teamwork
• Must be able to work effortlessly within the team and across the business to drive discussions on business performance.
• Must show initiative and anticipate the needs of the team and work proactively to deliver the necessary support.
Innovation and change
• Must have a natural inclination for seeking out new ideas and opportunities.
• Should exhibit creativity in approaching everyday challenges in the workplace.
• Design, automate and disseminate interactive business reports to generate actionable insights.
• Must be able to plough through challenges and see all tasks to their conclusion.
• Constructively challenge and assist U&R team with data and insights to manage customer base, reduce churn and develop exciting products.
• Must have strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Must possess excellent attention to detail.
• Proven experience using excel.
• An understanding of budgeting procedures, methods, and evaluation criteria
• Must be able to communicate confidently both orally and in writing. Presentations to the business is a normal requirement for this role.
• Must have good interpersonal skills to support working closely with the financial teams within the business.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in any field but with emphasis on Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a business-related field, etc.
• A minimum of two (2) – Three (3) years of experience within Telecom Industry or 2-3 years in Marketing/Commercial Department.
• Excellent with strong understanding of the telecoms industry.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 10 March, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.