General Manager at a Reputable Shopping Mall
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Shopping Mall
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ho
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A reputable Shopping Mall in Ho (Volta Region), is currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of a Mall Manager.
JOB TITLE: General Manager:
a. To effectively and efficiently coordinate and control activities of all functional heads of departments and Supervisors.
b. To ensure accountability, healthy cooperation, synergy and effective teamwork among all staff.
c. Manage day to day operations of the shop, making sure the shop opens and closes on time.
d. Oversee Operations of all departments by ensuring professionalism and designing frame work for it to be met.
e. Directly supervise the activities of the purchasing department by developing strategies to minimise shortages on the shelves and curb pilfering, thereby increasing profitability.
g. All other managerial duties as required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field.
- An appreciable amount of work experience in similar role.
- Must be experienced in supply chain management
- Must have a background in sales and Accounting
- An experience in Retail business is an advantage
- An experience Managing a supermarket is an added advantage.
- Must be a strict disciplinarian
- Must be proficient in computer usage and conversant with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must be a Solutions Oriented Person and a Problems Solver.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure without supervision.
- Non-Ghanaians (Foreigners) are particularly encouraged to apply.
Accommodation will be provided (Applicants must be willing to relocate to Ho, Volta Region)
Salary: Very Attractive
NOTE: Applicants must be available to start work almost immediately .
Method of ApplicationAll applications and CVs should be sent via email to [email protected]
Deadline for applications: Two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.
Emails sent should have Position being applied for as Subject