General Manager Pensions Trust at Old Mutual
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Old Mutual
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
This role is individually responsible for providing leadership and technical support to the growth of Old Mutual Pensions Trust (The company), as well as directing the activities of the company to meet strategic goals and objectives.Duties
- Provide strategic direction for the company in order to meet performance goals and objectives.
- Improve customer retention and loyalty through enhanced customer experience.
- Implement Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to drive efficiencies in sales and client management.
- Supervise overall administration of pension schemes and liaise with Trustees and Pension Fund managers.
- Grow market share target for the Pensions business and drive brand recognition.
- Review fund strategy and ensure good scheme performance.
- Establish regular business performance, monitoring and reporting with remedial actions where necessary.
- Lead in the development of new products and innovative ideas for business growth.
- Drive automation of processes and Integrate same across all departments within the Pensions business.
- Improve control environment within the Pensions business.
- Strengthen the Pensions business leadership bench.
- Build a high-performance and innovative culture within the Pensions business.
Educational Qualifications & Relevant Work Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (from an accredited university) in related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 8 years relevant experience in the banking industry or similar would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of building and sustaining high performance teams.
- Have demonstrable experience in developing sound processes to support sales.
- Works with integrity and upholds organizational values.
- Building Relationships
- Decision Making
- Enterprise Innovation
- Gaining Commitment
- Planning & Organising
- Sales Ability
- Technical Knowledge
- Aligning Performance for Success
Thank you for your interest in working with Old Mutual. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th October, 2022