General Manager Operations and Administration at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
About the Company:
Marriage Link (M-Link Consult) is a company set up to promote and sustain marriages in Ghana. The company has the objective of promoting social happiness and wellbeing through the institution of marriage. In this regard, the company provides a one-stop shop of marriage support. We deal with everything marriage. We have four distinct but inter-related packages, namely:
- Marriage Partner Identification and Matching for people who are ready to take the long walk to marriage and need assistance to identify wives or husbands in a confidential, reliable and purpose-driven manner. We protect the identify of Clients so we do not display their photos to the public.
- Premarital Counselling for faith and non-faith-based individuals to adequately prepare them before marriage. This includes legal education on the types and meaning of marriages under the laws of Ghana;
- Marriage Events Organization to assist couples to have stress-free marriage events that are customized to suit their budget thus making it easy for people to marry without much financial strain; and
- Marriage Juice-Up service that enables already married couples who have challenges in their marriages and who require independent, private and professional counselling support to sustain their marriages.
The company’s operations has so far been web-based through our portal www.marriagelink.net. As we improve to make it easy for Clients to access our services, a dedicated App has been developed and about to be deployed on the Play Store starting January 2023. The deployment of the App will be a game-changer as it will make it very easy for the public to access our services. In addition, the company is putting plans in place to open a satellite office to complement services provided from its head office, which is currently located opposite Cocoa Clinic at North Kaneshie in Accra. In anticipation of expected business growth, we are adding on to our staff team in the various Departments.
The new team members joining the current staff must understand that our work model revolves thinking out of the box. We need people who are able to work without supervision but still maintain a sense of duty and commitment to deliver on results.
The General Manager will lead a Team of Managers and is responsible for overall business growth. This includes developing a business strategy that will ensure the company achieves its targets. The strategy should lead to three results:
- growing the customer base of the company;
- expansion of the business presence and visibility;
- Improved revenue performance.
NOTE: The GM will be required to sign a performance based contract to reflect the expected results.
As the head of the M-Link office, the GM works with a Team and takes responsibility for the overall Team performance. Specifically, the General Manager shall:
- Evaluate staff performance and make recommendations for Director’s action on each staff. The GM will propose training programs for staff to lead to optimal performance.
- Responsible for financial performance of the business. Improve revenue to the company.
- Deal with all regulatory issues such as AMA, Fire Service and other company operations requirements.
- Identify business growth opportunities such as introducing new products on the market.
- Make presentations to the public about M-Link products based on market analysis.
- Prepare business performance reports to the CEO.
- Responsible for budget Management of the M-Link Office. This involves reducing business operating costs to ensure efficiency.
- Take proactive steps to address problems before they occur.
- Supervise staff of the office and take steps to build team cohesion and motivate high performance.
About the candidate:
This is a professional leadership role that requires practical experience and knowledge. The ideal candidate should demonstrate experience in leading a Team in a start-up or managing a Department successfully in an organization. We are looking for a candidate with demonstrated experience who has drive and initiative and a desire to explore new territories and challenges. You must be a team player and willing to work flexible hours.
- Ability to drive will be an advantage.
Tertiary education with at least three years of relevant practical experience.
Attractive and commensurate with experience. This is a combination of fixed and performance based incentives in the form bonus on achievement of targets. We also pay SSNIT.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2023