Gantry Supervisor at Tema Oil Terminal
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tema Oil Terminal
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Purpose of the Role
• Supervise and monitor Gantry Loading
Gantry Supervisor is to manage the team of Gantry Operators to ensure the following jobs:
• Manage the team of Gantry Operator to achieve SOP Adherence.
• Manage the crews of the truck for systematic entry and queuing up.
• Managing Security at gate for maintaining inflow of trucks.
• Carry out Pre-Loading Checks of Tank Truck.
• Ensure all safety precautions taken prior loading.
• Reconcile loading after day end between FAN, Meter Reading/Weigh Bridge Record with Security and Planning (Dispatch).
• Keeping vigilance of any malpractice.
• Coordinate for Calibration of Meter and Weight Bridge.
• Coordinate for Drivers training on Safe Operation and Emergency Procedure.
• Participate in day end stock loss position.
• Help Operation In-charge in preparing inventory.
• Ensure smooth loading operation.
• Ensure Quality and Quantity.
• Ensure Nil Spillage.
• Keeping record of meter reading history for each Tank Truck.
• Check the Differential Pressure of the strainer regularly.
• Supervise cleaning of the strainer of the Flow Meter periodically and maintain record.
• Maintain good housekeeping in the Gantry area.
• Ensure smooth movement of BRVs to optimize the loading operations, to carry FAN from billing executives to the licensed area entry security for the security to allow the authorized BRVs with FAN to enter for loading.
• Any other related job assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
• Minimum high school graduate with a vocational or technical education.
• 5 years’ experience in an industrial job or refinery/terminal environment is desirable.
• Must be mechanically inclined, self-motivated, good computer skills, and basic math and reading.
• Customer service and interpersonal skill is must.
• People management skill with leadership ability is must.
• Willingness to work in extreme temperatures and rainy weather; days, nights, weekends and holidays and take assignments on different shifts Team player.
Method of ApplicationIf you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021