FSRM Senior, Risk Consulting at Ernst & Young
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ernst & Young
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
As a member of our Consulting team, you will work within teams to deliver Risk Solutions to our financial services clients (banks, capital markets, insurance etc) covering but not limited to credit risk modelling, IFRS 9 implementation, end-to-end credit and operational risk review, IFRS 9 ECL review etc. To be able to provide solutions and services to our growing financial services client base, we require the skills and expertise of an FSRM Senior, Risk Consulting to join our team.
Client Responsibilities – The selected candidate will perform the following:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the regulatory landscape for financial institutions, including relevant regulatory requirements by Bank of Ghana, the Basel Committee etc.
- Developing a deep knowledge of relevant financial risk management methodologies and approaches, with the ability to communicate, apply and modify them as required
- Developing a working understanding of clients’ businesses and the financial risk management solutions that they may require
- Designing detailed work plans for client engagements and leading your team to execute challenging tasks with strict timelines
- Identifying opportunities and providing support to management on business development activities
- Contributing to thought leadership on emerging issues in the financial services risk space
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
Technical Skills And Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Upper Division) in Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering or other quantitative discipline from a reputable university.
- Professional qualification(s) such as ACA, ACCA, FRM, CFA or equivalent are an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Practical experience in credit risk modeling, including PD, LGD and EAD estimation, IFRS 9 implementation, IFRS 9 ECL review and end to end credit process diagnostic review, preferably in a professional service environment or financial institution
- Practical experience with derivatives valuation, including the valuation of forwards, futures, cross currency and interest rate swaps, employee share options etc. as well as hedge accounting
- Practical experience with Basel II/III implementation, including ICAAP implementation, estimation of risk capital requirements using standardized and advanced approaches, and stress testing
- Experience in development of risk management policies, Recovery and Resolution Planning, ILAAP, treasury and liquidity risk management, market risk management and operational risk management would be an added advantage
- Exposure to VBA, R-studio, Python and other data analysis tools would be an added advantage
- Resourceful team player with a positive attitude to work, enthusiasm for learning, good presentation skills, problem solving skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
What We Look For
We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development. We’re looking for people with a genuine passion for Consulting and are inspired to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex obligations around the world. If you have the confidence to speak up and influence a team that affects big businesses worldwide, this role is for you.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12 Nov. 2021