Frontend Developer at minoHealth AI Labs
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: minoHealth AI Labs
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for a front-end developer , a coding guru who is passionate about using their skills to develop efficient cutting-edge solutions towards solving the grand global challenges in healthcare and agriculture.
Location: MinoHealth AI Labs office, Ashongman Estate, Accra, Ghana.
Start Date: 1st April 2022
Send your curriculum vitae and a link to your portfolio.
- Developing, improving and testing UI components of minoHealth.ai and karaAgro AI & Drone platforms.
- Optimize web and mobile applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Collaborating with UI/UX Designers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing and deploying tech solutions with a team
- Proficiency in Git, Docker and Bootstrap
- Experience with design applications such as Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, and Figma
- Proficiency in web performance optimization and search engine optimization
- Proficiency in adaptive web design and responsive web design
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and concepts
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Great work ethics and team spirit
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Academic qualifications are not a requirement. Our selection is primarily based on what you have built!
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th March. 2022