Fraud & Investigation Analyst at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Responsible for ensuring that all offences including theft, fraud, corruption and dishonesty are investigated and reported in a consistent manner.
Incorporate investigative best practices and lessons learnt into existing security policies.
Support coordination of engagements with law enforcement and security agencies to provide security assurance to the Vodafone network.
- Support with the operationalisation of already established court to enhance proceedings on cable theft cases.
- Record and coordinate full investigation of reported allegations of fraud and breaches within the business and maintain appropriate administrative and legal paperwork/ records for all investigations
- Provide evidence where needed in disciplinary/ criminal proceedings regarding investigations conducted and analyse with recommendations given on escalated cases from across the business
- Agreeing on investigations procedure with Security and Investigations manager/ Corporate Security Manager and preparation of investigation reports
- Analysis and reporting of internal and external security violations, cooperation with law enforcement agencies and the implementation of findings, in conjunction with other departments.
- Be able to coordinate full investigations into all reported allegations of security violations within the business and appropriate administrative and legal paper- work and records.
- Identify and agree on recommendations within the business following investigations including recommendations of disciplinary or criminal actions against staff members or contractors.
- Should be very confidential and have some level confidence and courage.
- Should networks within the security and investigations agencies.
- Should have the capacity to analyze data and draw conclusions.
- A good first degree or a diploma with about five years’ experience
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 2nd July. 2022