Franchise Senior Manager – EQUAT at The Coca-Cola Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: The Coca-Cola Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Lead the Franchise or Region team and provide commercial expertise to drive the business plan successfully working with our bottling partners. Co-ordinate all Marketing, Commercial and Franchise activitiesFunction Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Strategy and Business Performance: Develop and implement 3 year Business Plan and annual BP for assigned geography aligning bottler around key
- investment commitments
- Approve and ensure execution of annual BBP(s) – manage opportunities and issues arising with Bottler LT
- Approve and ensure execution of annual Customer Business Plans
- Finance: Manage P&L for the Region ensuring delivery of the Profit, Volume and Share numbers
- Ensure adherence to Local Chart of Authority, financial governance standards and management of OPEX locally.
- Effectively adjust and correct during the annual cycle to ensure delivery of profit numbers
- Market Execution and Commercial Excellence: Identify commercial and market development improvement initiatives to drive incremental volume, profit or share
- Ensure the Region or territory OBPPC is optimized leveraging Conjoint analysis and the BU experts
- Drive the RED agenda with the bottling partner(s)ensuring it is embedded into organizational culture
- Actively pursue opportunities to improve our Route to Market, leveraging best practices
- Ensure application of consumer programs designed to enhance consumer brand equity
- Drive horizontal expansion through outlet creation incentive programs
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience with a FMCG at least 3 years in Operations.
- Functional experience would be an advantage. Bottler experiences an added advantage.
- Business degree qualification minimum, MBA preferable
- Solid strategic analysis and thinking skills able to build a sustainable business
- Strong Commercial understanding
- Financial Skills and ability to manage P&L
Our Purpose And Growth CultureWe are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th September, 2022