Fleet Maintenance Authorization Agent at Moove Africa
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Moove Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Moove is on a mission to make Africa and other emerging markets more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector
About The Role
Moove is looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Fleet Maintenance Authorization Agent, reporting to the Maintenance Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Fleet Maintenance Authorization Agent will be charged with effectively communicating with external stakeholders.
As a Fleet Maintenance Authorisations Agent; you will be responsible to take calls from dealers and repairs facilities requesting authorization to conduct maintenance; service and repairs on our fleet. You are required to ensure that the work being done on these transactions are relevant and within cost targets. You are to issue orders and approve the invoices against these orders for final payments
We are looking for a Fleet Maintenance Authorization Agent who will manage all projects, tasks, and deliverables within our Fleet Operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is customer-oriented, and who also has good communication and interpersonal skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs, to include preventative, mechanical, and electrical repairs to the fleet.
- Take calls from suppliers seeking authorization to conduct maintenance and repairs.
- Scrutinize supplier quotes to ensure optimal pricing in each market and ensure that maintenance being done is valid and appropriate
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of Moove’s assets
- Control and monitor repair costs (parts and labor) in line with the maintenance fund
- Negotiate goodwill claims from OEM for repairs that are just outside of the warranty parameters
- Process the Insurance claims in line with Policy requirements and report on them effectively as and when required
- Ensure that all Insurance claims are completed expediently and vehicles brought back to operation in the minimum timeframe
- Build, Manage, Measure, and Maintain relationships with Suppliers and Repair outlets to ensure that uptime of Fleet is maximized
- Continuous Improvement mindset with respect to processes and systems to create efficiencies and synergies
- Ad Hoc investigations and solutions as required from time to time
What You Will Need For This Position
- Candidate must possess an Ordinary National Diploma.
- Competent in Motor Mechanics
- 1-2 years of fleet maintenance experience preferred.
- Associates or Technical degree in Motor Mechanics would be advantageous
- Hands-On Fleet Industry Experience is a must
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required
- Attention to detail is compulsory
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office; Google Office Suite and web-based applications preferred
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Maintenance Manager and closely working with our Fleet Operations Team
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th Dec. 2021