To execute the Fixed broadband Sales strategy process in assigned region whilst ensuring and maintaining positive revenue growth year on year. To enable achievement of all targets through monitoring, tracking and ownership of all sales through to activation.To act as a Point of Contact within the Commercial Function to notify of the bigger team of all market dynamics within territory of operation. It’s equally important to drive team to build knowledge and understanding of all Vodafone Fixed products and commissions policies as well as health and safety standards. You are regarded as the “eye” of Fixed Business within the region
- Motivate team to reduce Fixed agent attrition and drive efficiency
- Provide 2nd Line support to ZMs and sales agents by liaising with key stakeholders
- Prepare and ensure timely Fixed sales opportunities for sales
- Demonstrates a strong ability to analyze and solve problems in order to gives appropriate feedback to team and management.
- Acting to solve discovered problems/issues in line with set processes and procedures.
- Escalating discovered problems/issues in line with set processes and procedures.
- Provides accurate and up to date information on a regular basis to keep team and managers informed of market dynamics
- Recommends and executes improvement actions to processes and procedures in line with Vodafone’s continuous improvement
- Improve overall team function capability and effectiveness
- Has a detailed and working knowledge of all relevant technologies, products, services or processes.
Technical / Professional Expertise
Degree or Masters in Marketing or any related field2 – 5 years Telecoms experience with specialisation in any sales areaExcellent computer knowledge.Strong communication and decision making skills – ability to balance conflicting interests.Proactive individuals with a flexible and adaptable approach to their work and a proven track record demonstrating that they’re a team player, strong influence and relationship management skills, and, and customer centric.A working Knowledge of Vodafone products and services.Awareness of Vodafone’s network and support systems (e.g. Billing & payment methods, reporting and service management)Ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical customers.Must be able to multi-task.Able to maintain customer confidentiality.Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.