FINOPS Agent at A.P. Moller – Maersk
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: A.P. Moller – Maersk
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Maersk is looking for a candidate to take up the role of a Financial Operations Agent.
The FinOps Agent is required to deliver customer promise related to timeliness and accuracy of Invoices; ensure that supplier are paid for the services offered as per contractual obligations; execute timely and accurate Job costing/file management.
Further, the position holder is also required to implement and measure compliance and controls as required by relevant policies of the company.
An exciting role which is part of a dynamic and international organization with the opportunity to continuously apply and develop your competencies.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for our people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
- Maintaining the Sales & Purchase Contract & Pricing.
- Accountable for Customer Invoicing Accuracy & Timeliness.
- Record Inter Company settlement and manage disputes (ICB).
- Accountable for recording Supplier Invoices and Exception handling processes (Workflow handling).
- Responsible for timely interface reconciliations at a job level across different operating platforms (interface error handling).
- Create transparency for the Contribution Margin on a Job / Shipment / Material level.
- Implement and measure control and compliance processes as required by the company.
- Drive process & system improvements by providing inputs on possible improvement areas including but not limited to Productivity, quality and Customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Business Control Team to ensure the systems work for us to keep processes lean and clean.
- Support customer implementations.
Who we are looking for:
- Good Accounting knowledge related to Job Costing – Revenue & Cost.
- Prior proven experience (at least 2 years) in a similar function (Finance and accounting).
- A financial educational background such as master’s degree in finance, Tax, Economics, Accounting and/or a Chartered Accountancy qualification is an Advantage.
- SAP Knowledge is an Advantage.
- Someone who likes to work together with people, forming part of an excellent team.
- English Fluency.
- Good level of MS package especially Excel.
- Good analytical skills.
- Well organized, efficient, effective and multitasking.
- Customer Centricity and result orientation.
- Keen eye for Continuous Improvement.
- Internal stakeholder management.
- Ability to work with large volume of data.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th Jan, 2024