Financial Reporting Specialist at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Manage a team of specialists to deliver monthly reports for Vodafone Group including both financial and non- financial information, and provide timely, reliable financial information on revenue, direct costs, opex and capex to Vodafone Ghana Finance team
Financial Reporting & Accounts Lead
- Manage accurate and timely completion of monthly trial balance.
- Review expense entries and investigate large variances to ensure correct cost centres are charged.
- Provide timely and accurate calculation on Regulatory Fees to Finance Controller to ensure that statutory payments datelines are complied with.
- Provide appropriate responses to queries raised by FP&A and other stakeholders on monthly management reports.
Customers and Third Parties
- Provide appropriate responses to queries raised by FP&A and other stakeholders on monthly management reports
- To provide basis for financial analysis by other stakeholders.
- Provide schedules and reports during audit review and other statutory requirements.
- Lead and manage reporting team through development of objectives and targets for performance and career development.
- Develop a highly motivated and committed team for effective and efficient performance.
- Identify and initiate appropriate corrective action to prevent or address significant accounting issues
Innovation & Change
- Use innovative thinking and ability to challenge existing processes and drive change and process improvement
- Implement efficient and effective systems of transactions processing.
- Ensure adequacy and adherence to transaction processing controls and procedures.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Have good understanding of financial issues with emphasis on financial reporting
- Good understanding of the Telecom industry
- To be able to prepare and interpret financial statements
- To be knowledgeable in the use of any accounting software and Microsoft packages.
- To be familiar with IFRS
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- The completion of at least a Bachelor’s Degree Preferably Accounting related
- ACCA Qualification will be a plus
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22nd December, 2022