Financial Accountant at Bosch Africa
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Bosch Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The purpose of the position is to manage the overall Operational Accounting tasks for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited (Ghana) and Robert Bosch Limitada (Angola) ensuring optimal E2E service levels focusing on standardization and automation in a compliant manner.
- Extraction, reconciliation, and co-ordination of payment of indirect taxes payable for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited.
- Responsible for internal and external reporting for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited and Robert Bosch Limitada.
- Month-end closing and year-end closing activities for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited and Robert Bosch Limitada.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and regulatory requirements.
- Closeexternal annual audits for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited and Robert Bosch Limitada within set timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting option or its equivalent.
- Strong experience in annual external audit process and taxes and preparing notes to the financial statement
- Minimum 4years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a multi-national in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of IFRS16 calculation, accounting and tax laws
- Fluent in English (Portuguese will be advantageous)
- ICT (information and computer technology) proficient
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with numerous parties and across all levels
- Project management skills to track and follow up efficiently
- Ability to look at the big picture across end-to-end processes and implement successful solutions
- Analyticskills is essential
- Adherence to deadlines, time, and priority management
- Presentation skills
- Service mindset
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th August, 2023