Finance Officer at SOS Children’s Villages
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: SOS Children’s Villages
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful applicant will be required to prepare monthly Bank/Cash registers; Bank Reconciliation Statements;
• Prepare Budgets and Cash Flow Statements for the Projects: prepare monthly budget transfer request, disburse funds to beneficiaries,
• Submit Monthly Financial Returns to the National Office.
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation,
• Assist in preparation of financial reports of projects.
• Make entries into the accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) and support the preparation of project budgets.
• Adhere to financial guidelines and internal controls.
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful applicant must
• Hold a first degree in BSc Administration (Accounting Option)/B. Comm/HND Accountancy of relevant accounting Qualification (ICA-Ghana)ACCA
• Have a minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work experience. or Level II
• Possess good interpersonal, planning, communication and organisational skills; ability to pay attention to details
• Be computer literate. (Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft excel, word & capable of using an accounting based software).
• Have a sound appreciation of office administration and accounting procedures
• Be prepared to work for long hours
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2022