Finance Officer at PwC Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: PwC Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
PwC has been engaged by a Development Partner to support our Education Sector client to build institutional and staff capacity towards improved workforce efficiency and enhanced teaching and learning outcomes. PwC is now looking for the following project staff to support the management and delivery of project objectives.
The Finance Officers will capture accounting transactions and prepare project financial reports and analysis.
Education and Experience required
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience in Development sector is an advantage
• A degree in Accounting, Finance, or Financial Management from a reputable institution
• Relevant professional certifications/ part qualified member of relevant professional associations in Ghana or abroad is an advantage (e.g., ICAG, ACCA, CFA, etc.)
• Evidence of knowledge of accounting principles
• Strong knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft platforms
Applicants must have:
• Good organisational skills
• Evidence of good leadership and goal achievement in a high-performance organisation
• Ability to communicate and engage influentially particularly on finance matters
• Working closely and effectively with team members, management and multiple stakeholders
• Good people management skills, particularly an ability to lead high-performing teams
• Ability to lead oneself – be emotionally intelligent, resilient and value-driven.
Contract duration: 3 years, renewable annually
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
Application deadline: 19 August 2022.
Method of ApplicationTo apply, interested candidates should send an Application Letter and CV to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.