Finance Manager / Grants Manager at Alinea International
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Alinea International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra - Tamale
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
At Alinea International we value equity, diversity, and inclusivity in everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer opposed to all forms of discrimination. We actively seek and encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds recognizing that an inclusive workforce enriches our organization and achieves smarter, more innovative results.
Alinea is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. Due to the nature of our work, all candidates will be subject to due diligence checks and extensive background checks where appropriate.
Alinea International does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment and hiring process. All offers of employment or job opportunities with Alinea International that include any form of a request for payment of fees or collect information on bank accounts are fraudulent. Any requests for such payment or information should be refused and reported to your local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action and to Alinea International.
About Alinea International
Alinea is an international development consultancy providing technical and management expertise that helps people improve their lives. We work with governments, investors, companies, and communities to create lasting change. Over 37 years, Alinea has successfully delivered more than 515 projects worldwide.
About the project:
This is a general call for CVs from experienced finance and grants managers. Applications will be added to a candidates’ pool and considered for ongoing and new projects as opportunities arise. Applicants must have experience leading the financial or grants management on development project, including budget management, expense tracking and accounts reconciliation, processing payments, understanding of local laws, financial monitoring and reporting systems, and complying with international donor requirements.
- Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, economics, business administration, or similar. Additional education or certification in auditing, accounting, financial software platforms, etc. considered an asset.
- Minimum of six (5) years of demonstrated working experience on an international development project were responsible for project budget and finances;
- Implemented financial systems and managed budgets of CAD 1M, or more, annually;
- Proven knowledge of international developing funding requirements and public sector accounting and financial reporting processes;
- Oversaw and monitored expenses, including maintaining accurate monthly and quarterly cash forecasts and accounts reconciliation;
- Developed financial and operational documents (templates, manuals, policy procedures, service contracts, etc.);
- Coordinating calls, such as for proposals, service provides, grants, or technical experts;
- Experience working with donors such as Global Affairs Canada (GAC), USAID, FCDO, etc.
- Fluency in English or French is required; fluency in additional language(s) is an asset.
To learn more about Alinea, please visit our website: www.alineainternational.com
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 12th August, 2023