Finance & Data Analyst at Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit LTD
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit LTD
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
• The Finance & Data Analyst will be responsible for leading the data analysis and financial monitoring of a fast-growing multinational SME lending fintech across Africa.
• The Analyst will work in conjunction with management teams across all of Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit subsidiaries to ensure the flawless execution and financial success of the fintech’s unique business and operating model.
Primary job responsibilities of Finance & Data Analyst would include:
• Monitor financials records reported by all subsidiaries on a daily basis
• Scrutinize subsidiary expenses to identify potential fraud
• Analyze performance across subsidiaries in sales and defaults
• Approve expense requests
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documents
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures in operations
• Perform daily reconciliations of bank and mobile money accounts of subsidiaries
• Prepare period reports to management
• Proactively analyze and identify insights in key subsidiary metrics such as loan applications, loan assessments, loan rejections and loan repayments across several verticals such as gender, loan size, industry, etc.
• Develop bottom-up analysis of subsidiary costs to identify cost savings across the Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit portfolio.
• Consolidate monthly financial reports for investors
• Cash flow management – forecast cashflows needs of the Parent Company and ensure sufficient cash availability at all times
• Formulate financial policies for the company and ensure procedures are followed
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in Accounting, Finance or Data Science
• At least 5 years of work experience in the Banking and Finance industry coupled with a strong background in accounting and auditing.
• Completion, or current pursuit, of your ACCA or ICA designation is a bonus
• Extremely high proficiency in Excel
• Strong analytical background, with exceptional competence in financial modelling tools such as excel
• Deep knowledge of accounting
• Highly organized self-starter with grit, determination and passion for hard work
• Fast and willing learner who is adaptable to a unique SME lending model
• Strong people management capabilities
• Strong innovative and problem-solving skills
• Must be an excellent team player
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
• Capacity and stamina for continuous days of long hours of both general management and occasional field work
• Resilient and remains calm and deliberate under conditions of stress
• Well-networked in the financial sector
• Has a personal commitment to organizational excellence; displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 28 September, 2022