Finance and Administration Manager, USAID West Africa PELA II at Panagora Group
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Panagora Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
As a prime contractor under USAID’s EVAL-ME II Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract, Panagora Group seeks an experienced Finance and Administration Manager for the anticipated USAID-funded Peace through Evaluation, Learning and Adaptation II (PELA II) Activity. This activity is designed to enhance USAID’s effectiveness in preventing and countering violent extremism, peacebuilding, and strengthening democracy, human rights, and good governance by strengthening the Mission’s implementation of programs; coordination of its activities; learning from its experiences; and serving as an information, communication, and thought leader regarding peace promotion and countering violent extremism in the West Africa region.
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
The Finance and Administration Manager will oversee and implement all financial and administrative activities in compliance with Panagora policies, USAID regulations, and local laws.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Implement and manage all field financial policies in compliance with Panagora polices, USAID policies, and local laws
- Collaborate with relevant team members to manage office operations, finance and accounting, procurement and purchasing, facilities and office services, in-country travel, and logistics
- Ensure that all invoices are paid in a timely manner and that invoices agree with supporting documentation, including price quotes, purchase requests, purchase orders, timesheets, and contractual documents are per Panagora’s and USAID procedures for procurement
- Oversee cash flow, including fund transfers from the home office, local currency exchanges, and petty cash
- Work to reconcile bank accounts in collaboration with the home office and ensure all transactions are captured and completed in the financial accounting system as part of the month-end closing process
- Maintain current standing with all mandated tax liabilities and organization registrations
- Review and prepare as necessary country activity travel advances, processes travel claims and works with country program staff to resolve accounting related issues.
- Execute audit preparations and timely response to audit requests
- Maintain financial and administrative records and file documents
- Other duties as assigned by the Research Director
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent qualification; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years of progressive experience in financial management and/or accounting
- Knowledge of U.S. Government financial and procurement rules and regulations
- Demonstrated capacity to support a financial management or general ledger system with proven attention to detail with accuracy and reliability as key drivers of success
- Knowledge of regulatory, contractual, legal, and financial compliance requirements associated with USAID funding required
- Strong knowledge working on MS Excel, CostPoint, and other accounting software
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and adapt to frequently changing priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-country and multi-cultural setting as demonstrated by past experience
- Experience with USAID/West Africa regional mission is preferred
- Strong oral and written proficiency in English and in French
To Apply: Please fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th July. 2022