Field Supervisor – Process & Pipeline Services at Baker Hughes
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Baker Hughes
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We support the full lifecycle of our customers’ asset from pre-commissioning to decommissioning. We help to reduce future corrosion, improve efficiency and maximize throughput. Our engineered solutions include specialized services for the oil and gas, power generation, metals and mining, and other process industries.Partner with the bestYou will be overseeing the daily operations of your team, located onsite throughout the assigned region. You will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects globally. You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products, processes and procedures.As a Field Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing Engineering procedures under the instruction of Team Leader
- Ensuring that engineering procedures are followed on all work scopes
- Managing projects of all sizes or manage a particular shift at job site
- Ensuring all rig up of equipment is completed safely as per operating procedures.
- Inspecting equipment prior to operation and upon completion of operation
- Assisting in training of junior staff
- Conducting and participating in all pre job meetings
Fuel your passion.To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an advanced mechanical aptitude.
- Have the ability to work well and communicate with others, including Clients.
- Have advanced knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
- Have completed relevant technical and safety training courses.
- Have extensive experience in N2 and leak testing.
- Demonstrate great experience in a supervisor role.
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process.
Working with usOur people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for youOur inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
About Us:We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th March, 2023