Field Prof-Reservoir Eval, Assc at Halliburton
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Halliburton
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, assists in delivery of Testing and Subsea (TSS) product services on location.
- Trains directly under a Principal or Senior Field Professional (PFP/SFP) to gain knowledge of TSS operations and principles for preparation for development program.
- Learns Field Operators duties and FPs duties for equipment preparation, calibration and utilization at the wellsite.
- Assists in the delivery of TSS equipment prior to usage and after operations.
- Assists in pre-planning, job execution, and post-job analysis.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base and provides technical support.
- May maintain job schedules and liaise with customers on technical issues including performance review and process improvements to better support the needs of the customer.
- May work with the local Business Development personnel to insure customers are kept current on technology. May initiate, review, and close Correction, Prevention Improvement (CPI) pertaining to Technology.
- Skills acquired through an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology, or Math.
- Certification as an Engineer-in-training is desirable.
- This is the entry level position for this discipline.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 3rd September, 2022