Female Engineering Students Sponsorship Programme at Vodafone
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Vodafone Female Engineering Students Sponsorship Programme provides an opportunity for girls in STEM to realize their dreams through mentorship, exposure to advanced technology, internship and employment offerings.
Who can apply?
Vodafone’s Female Engineering Student Sponsorship programme is for Brilliant Female students studying STEM courses in the University. The programme offers girls in STEM the required skills, resources and training to become leaders of Change
Only candidates who meet the following criteria will be contacted:
- You are a brilliant female student studying either Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics course in a recognized University in Ghana
- You are in your 3rd year.
- You are a first class or second class upper student
- You are able to adhere to Corporate rules and policies e.g. Confidentiality
- You will be able to provide a valid and current Transcript from your institution of study if you are successful
Application deadline: 18 October, 2021
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th Oct. 2021