Facilities Officer at Afrik Xpress Gh Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Afrik Xpress Gh Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Afrik Xpress Gh Limited is seeking to recruit Facilities Officer
As the Facilities Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient management of the facilities in our quest to attract more clients to populate the facilities. You will serve as the main Site officer and the go-to person for site visits.
• Daily physical site inspection on ongoing works i.e. clearing of land, laying of service lines, surveillance on encroachment
Assist Walk-in clients in site inspection
• Prepare and monitor a data base on all prospective tenants for regular follow ups
• Monitoring of land use in the light of the master plan to ensure that the right things are done
• Monitoring the progress of all site works making sure it is completed on schedule and within budget
• Responding to land inquiries on site and also referring same to the Sales Executives for completion of land sales
• Responding to phone calls on land inquiries
• Supervision in establishing landscaping works
• Responsible for day to day supervision of Security Guards, Laborer’s and other Grounds workers to ensure value for money
• Submit a monthly activity report on all activities carried out during the month for discussion with the Operations Manager
• To support the Operations Manager in all her activities
• Ensure that all issues pertaining to office buildings and compounds are addressed to ensure proper functioning of all buildings.
• Maintain, store and update all important documents with respect to contracts, titles and agreements
• Present annual reports to management on state of land, properties, rentals and sales issues.
Location: East Legon – Accra
Method of ApplicationInterested candidate should send their CVs and contact telephone number to: [email protected]
This job comes with a lucrative salary and incentives.
Closing Date: 30 December, 2023
Only serious and hard working applicant will be shortlisted.