FAAS Senior at Ernest & Young
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ernest & Young
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
As a FAAS Senior, you will combine technical accounting skills in IFRS/IPSAS, practical experience in financial reporting and deep sector knowledge in supporting our clients directly and indirectly.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Advising clients on the application of new and existing IFRS accounting standards.
- Assessing the impact of recently adopted accounting standards (primarily IFRS 9, IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 15, IFRS 16 and IFRS 17)
- Focus on the application of technical accounting in particular accounting policy conversions and GAAP analysis, preparation of financial statements, implementation support for new standards and training
- Provide technical accounting support to other Service lines in EY.
- Develop and deliver training on technical accounting to both clients and internal teams.
- Participate in performing IFRS analysis procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
Your People Responsibilities
- Willing to learn and be enthusiastic about a career in FAAS
- Work constructively as a team member
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills and business acumen
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- First degree holder in preferably Finance / Economics / Accounting;
- Qualified accountant (CA/ACCA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High level of motivation and drive to pursue a career in professional services.
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Demonstrated analytical ability and attention to detail
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Basic quantitative skills
- Continuous learner
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
Who we are:
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY, you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at EY, you’ll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We’ll support you in your professional development so you achieve your potential
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th August. 2022