External Auditors at Anum Rural Bank
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Anum Rural Bank
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Anum Rural Bank PLC is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaian Audit Firms for engagement as External Auditors.
Terms of Reference
• To undertake extensive Auditing of the Bank’s Operational Activities, test-check the adequacy of the Bank’s internal Control Systems and offer professional advice as and when necessary.
• To conduct the Bank’s Audit in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) on Auditing. the Companies Act 2019 (Act 992) and the Banking and Specialized Deposit Taking institution Act, 2016 (Act 930)
• To prepare the Bank’s Annual Financial Report and present same to Shareholders at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
• To advise the Board on any weaknesses in the Bank’s Internal Control System that may come to their notice from time to time.
• To give reasonable assurance to the users of the Bank’s Financial Statement that it is free from material misstatement.
• To offer any other advice or services that may be required from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven experience as an External Auditor
• Should have a track record in Auditing in Rural Banking
• Knowledge in external Auditing and relevant Regulations and Acts
• Proven knowledge of Accounting Standards.
• CPA licence as a practicing Accountant in Ghana
• Licensed in accordance with the Chartered Accountants Act, 1963 (Act 170) 7.
• To be abreast of IFRS Reporting Standard.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested firms should send their Covering Letter, Company’s Profile and Proposal to the address below:
The General Manager
Anum Rural Bank PLC
Closing Date: 02 March, 2022