Examination Clerks at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
• Perform routine clerical duties including certification of verified documents.
• Control and allocate worked scripts.
• Assist in packing and distribution of examination stationery.
• Assist in the resolution of queries
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
• Applicants must be computer literate.
• Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
• High sense of integrity and confidentiality.
• Good team player and exhibit commitment.
• Ability to work under pressure and be time conscious.
• Ability to organise and be proactive.
Age: Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5th June, 2023