ETHANOL AND CO2 Warehouse Officer at Denker Industries
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Denker Industries
- Location: Ghana
- State: Eastern Region
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Denker Industries is a new ethanol factory in the Afram Plains recruiting graduates to be trained and incorporated in the ranks of its management. Graduates in diverse fields are being employed, smart and intelligent.
We are employing ETHANOL AND CO2 WAREHOUSE OFFICERS who will manage and assist in the monitoring products in and out of the warehouse and other storage facilities. He / She will monitor and make sure products are kept safe and loaded on time when necessary and follow other important details to ensure effective operation of the warehouses and storage facilities to produce the most efficient levels of operation
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- The ETHANOL AND CO2 WAREHOUSE OFFICER will assist the WAREHOUSE Manager and perform duties as assigned by the manager.
- Ensure that items, equipment and products stored under the highest safety measures
- See to the offloading and loading of products as directed by the manager
- Produce periodic reports as demanded by the manager
- At least an HND from a recognized tertiary institution is preferred
- Experience in warehouse Operation will be an added advantage but we are willing to accept smart and intelligent persons who are willing to learn and be groomed will be highly considered
- Strong English oral and written communication skills; excellent demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy is a must and data skills is a plus.
if you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
Job Location : EASTERN REGION, Afram Plains
Call us for further information : 0540832986
Method of ApplicationSEND YOUR C.V AND OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO [email protected]
NB : State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email
Closing Date : 13th July, 2022