Equipment Technician at Kempinski Hotels
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kempinski Hotels
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Equipment Technician is responsible for all the Kitchen & Laundry equipment’s maintenance as instructed by equipment technician supervisor while adhering to Hotel policies and procedures, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as fans.
- Ensure that all kitchen & laundry equipment’s are properly maintained and service to upkeep all equipment’s and to avoid breakdown.
- Perform preventive maintenance and completes the turn-over quickly and efficiently in order to satisfy and meet the Guest needs.
- Respond to breakdowns of equipment’s and being available in case of emergency and applying the appropriate action as per Hotel policy and standards.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and colleagues’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Certificate in a trade of building
- 3 years experiences as an Equipment Technician preferably in a hotel
- Very good knowledge of Kitchen & Laundry Equipment maintenance.
- Faculty of analysis, evaluation and decision making in the day-to-day business and in the case of emergency
- Microsoft office (word, Excel, Access)
- Engineering Administration system
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22nd Feb, 2024