Enterprise Value Management (EVM) Manager at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Enterprise Value Management Manager will drive the delivery incremental revenue every year while creating insights on sales opportunities in support of the sales teams.
Key to this role will be to understand day to day performance, to develop strategic initiatives to control spend whilst delighting customers. The role entails executing the ‘Next Best Action’ Strategy which is to upsell and create value in the enterprise base, as well as lead generation that will be followed up by the sales team. In addition, the candidate will own, amend, and monitor key customer management frameworks that will ensure customers across different segments are touched in the right way and the right times. He/She will be responsible for analysing and interpreting data to support management in long- and short-term decision making and to ensure accurate reports are available for the various related EVM KPIs.
More importantly, the candidate will be responsible for retention activities across all channels and any proactive activity to achieve the retention & churn targets. The candidate will need to understand day to day performance, to develop strategic initiatives to deliver revenue targets, drive stickiness in the base whilst minimising customer churn.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a customer retention framework to manage churn and ensure value is protected
- Explore and introduce incremental value-added opportunities to deepen our relationship with our customers while driving incremental value
- Initiate and implement a customer loyalty program as a key retention tool
- Responsible for the provision of periodic reports to the management team and the entire VBS team to aid in decision making based on EVM KPIs
- Liaise with other units within VBS and Vodafone on all related issues affecting VBS and how revenue targets can be achieved
- Implement recommendations/plans/actions to increase revenue and profit for VBS.
- Provides bottom-up retention and churn forecast (volume/value)as input for DB
- Provides input into the regular churn and upgrade forecast process, adding insight and expertise
- Leads the impact assessment of market trends, competitor activity and Vodafone business solution strategy on loyalty and upgrade performance (including the impact of marketing propositions/plans) and then incorporating this input into the retention spend and churn forecast
- Initiates deep analytical research to understand the reasons for churn and key churn trends
- Customer churn through improved targeting and the creation of new and enhanced retention proposition
- Determines and manages the activity calendar, with all planned customer retention activity
- Input to retention campaigns design and targets including retention offers and model build
- Design and execute loyalty initiatives across all segments to drive Enterprise NPS upwards
- Telesales Management and management of SoHo base
Qualification and Experience
- A first degree with professional qualification in CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW/ICA or related MBA and relevant experience in performance analysis will be ideal.
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of the communication industry and excellent product knowledge especially in enterprise market.
- Advance excel with excellent modelling skills (working knowledge of Macro, visual basic or any programming language will be a real advantage)
- Outstanding knowledge of database systems and report management software applications
- Outstanding knowledge of Business Intelligence databases and tools
- Sound commercial acumen
- Ability to develop Churn insight, gap analysis and churn analysis
- Thorough knowledge of telecom product and service: Fixed and Mobile, Voice and Data
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27 August. 2021