Enterprise Knowledge Management Partner at Mastercard Foundation
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Mastercard Foundation
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: International Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
THE WORK AT THE FOUNDATION
We have entered a very exciting time at the Foundation as we scale up our operations across Africa to realize our Young Africa Works strategy. Our role at the Mastercard Foundation is to be a catalyst. Our Young Africa Works strategy focuses on working with others to spur systemic change so young people have the opportunity to find work that is dignified and fulfilling.
The Foundation has opened offices in Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Uganda, building a broader leadership presence in Africa to develop specific strategies that support youth employment. Within a country, we work with governments, the private sector, educators, young people, and other funders to improve the quality of education and vocational training, prepare young people for the work force, expand access to financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses, and connect job seekers to dignified and fulfilling work.
We are ambitious and driven. Our values transcend and rise above everything else as our guide. We encourage you to bring your bold ideas, curiosity, and expertise to your work. We laugh at ourselves and with each other. We are a team. Our journey together makes our impact even more meaningful.
UNDERSTANDING CANADA PROGRAMS AT THE FOUNDATION
The Foundation has begun working within Canada in partnership with Indigenous communities and post-secondary institutions to listen, learn, and best understand how we can act in meaningful ways. The EleV strategy was co-created with Indigenous communities, young people, and partners to enable 30,000 Indigenous youth to complete their education and transition to dignified work aligned with their values and aspirations.
As reflected in Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission Calls to Action, education is a key driver of improved socio-economic well-being. Through building partnerships with Indigenous communities, we look to expand our initiative ultimately helping to support a generation of transformative Indigenous young leaders who will be change agents within their communities. We believe that by setting a bold target, we will encourage engagement across sectors and create momentum that will elevate the strengths and opportunities of Indigenous youth. In keeping with our approach, Indigenous communities and young people will be the drivers of this transformation. The program will promote innovations to address longer-term systemic change to achieve economic prosperity and social well-being within Indigenous communities.
The EleV team oversees current and emerging partnerships related to Indigenous education. Consistent with our overall vision and Youth Africa Works strategy, we will share learnings and opportunities to connect across the work of the Foundation. While operating in distinct contexts, the centrality of youth voice and vision, affirmation of culture and identity, and priority to enhance community capacity for self-determination are common threads upon which our work is strengthened and reinforced.
If you are an experienced Knowledge Management professional looking to increase your impact, read on!
Reporting to the Enterprise Knowledge Management (KM) Lead, the Enterprise Knowledge Management Partner will contribute to a unified knowledge strategy at the Foundation and support the Lead by documenting knowledge use cases and related user journeys and interaction maps. You will support in measuring and reporting on performance of the knowledge lifecycle. In this role, the Partner will also support in creating user-friendly, highly transferable, and easy to consume standardized knowledge assets.
The successful candidate will be based in our Africa Hubs in either Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana, or Senegal.
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Contribute ideas to a unified knowledge strategy at the Foundation
- Intake and triage requests for KM services, products or support and prioritize.
- Responding to KM Help Desk inquiries in consultation with Lead.
- Keeping team informed by managing tracker and providing updates.
- Implement tools which enable knowledge capture, translation, and exchange.
- Ensure KM solution delivery partners understand and take an informed, sustainable, and right-sized approach to meeting user needs through education, documentation, and coordination.
Who You Are
- Relevant degree and/or certification in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Analysis, Instructional Design, , Project Management, Human Centered Design, and International Development.
- You have minimum 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar role related to Knowledge Management.
- Thorough knowledge of technology solutions, tools and platforms needed in support of Knowledge Management.
- Proven ability to apply effective knowledge management, user experience and human-centered stakeholder engagement skills and processes.
- Experience using content management systems (e.g., SharePoint) and learning management systems (e.g., Dayforce LMS) for knowledge management.
- Supporting users to find the resources they are looking for either through self-service or instruction.
- Developing tools to enable knowledge capture, translation, and exchange.
- Knowledge of human centered design techniques and skills in their application.
- Knowledge asset template design and maintenance using modern technology (e.g., PDF forms) and advanced techniques (e.g., branching logic).
- Understanding of social impact organizations, enterprise practices and grant-making activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 environment and apps especially SharePoint, Yammer, and Term Store.
- Modern SharePoint site building and content management with metadata.
- Translating technical procedures into user friendly instructional resources and job aids.
- Listening actively to understand needs and provide constructive/receive feedback.
- Aptitude for and keen interest in learning new information design and communication technology.
- Strong self-direction balanced with collaborative and creative approach.
- Meticulous detail-orientation and track record of delivering timely results under pressure.
- Service mindset for responsiveness to requests and striving towards becoming trusted business partners to drive common Foundation goals.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- You have a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
Deadline for Applications is March 18, 2022.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th March. 2022