Engineering Technician – Data Control at AngloGold Ashanti Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Position: Engineering Technician – Data Control
Contract Type/Duration: Permanent
Number of Position(s): One (1)
The incumbent among other duties will support the team to notifications, work orders, reservations and distribute PM work orders to various accountable work groups supervisors.
- Work safely in all areas and identify potential safety hazards and work with management to correct them
- Attend and participate pre-shutdown meetings
- Identify completed task from supervisor’s shift book and follow up with notification
- Record and distribute PM work orders weekly to various accountable work groups supervisors
- Create a “follow-on notification” from closed work orders
- Track and close all closed work orders from executioners
- Input daily equipment downtimes to feed performance Report
- Update and ensure accurate daily tons and dimension spreadsheet
- Receives instructions, prints and work orders for the job.
- Plans details of working procedure and tools/materials requirements.
- Ensures that areas of responsibility are maintained to a high standard of housekeeping.
- Minimum qualification of HND Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of one (1) year practical working experience in mining or related environment
- Hands-on experience in the usage of SAP-PM Data capturing
- Ability to interpret basic Engineering drawings
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
- Ability to work for long hours with quality of work as priority
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Medical fitness for the position and environment
- A valid Ghanaian driver’s license and proficiency in driving light vehicles.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th Nov. 2021