Engineer: Service Reporting at MTN GlobalConnect
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN GlobalConnect
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
The role will be responsible for providing quality and performance reports for all core and backbone GlobalConnect services, Roaming, Signaling, Messaging, IT, IP/MPLS.
This role will be responsible for the analytics and projections to ensure that the core is stable, within capacity and stable for customers.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Ability to collect, clean, analyse datasets and create data models to aid in the visualization of data
- Conduct detailed analysis across a broad range of data sources, producing timely and accurate reports
- Put in place process to ensure report are validated against quality standards
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in large datasets for effective decision making
- Liaising with key stakeholders to identify and understand their data and business requirements
- Develop interactive dashboards and analytical reports for business reporting
- Ability to perform Network Performance KPI troubleshooting and analysis
- Work with other key stakeholders to ensure service delivered meet SLA
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements in the reporting processes
- Analyse potential impact and risks feedback to responsible business area
- Lead in the training, adoption, and usage of SOC/NOC reporting processes
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 3-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Statistics)
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong IT background in Telco environment
- Data Analysis with Power BI
- Knowledge in Python is desirable
- Knowledge in Power BI is desirable
- In-depth knowledge in Macros and VBA
- A good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the OSS and BSS system architectures
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Ability to provide direction and leadership towards multiple business units with the organization
- Maturity to handle ambiguity and adaptive to dynamic environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Regional and international travel
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements of business and staff members
- Excellent Interpersonal and technical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th Jan, 2023