Engineer: Service Consultant at MTN GlobalConnect
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN GlobalConnect
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of Service Management processes for GlobalConnect Customers, providing them with regular reporting and ensuring that performance of Services provided exceeds the SLAs committed to them.
Understand customer requirements and participate in cross functional teams to resolve issues.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
The Service Consultant will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Manage major escalations involving Customer situations and provide corrective action in such circumstances.
- Produce SLA reports intended for Senior Management and customer’s consumptions as directed and required,
- Identify, implement and manage client (external) service improvement initiatives with defined and measurable KPI’s.
- Develop and enhance the relationship with business, actively managing expectations and monitoring service levels.
- Define, measure and monitor agreed SLA’s and KPI’s for key customers
- Measure customer satisfaction ratings and feedback from internal teams and OpCos and ensure relevant improvement activity and corrective action. is applied.
- Manage and define the associated service requirements relating to Technology services including setting key KPI’s relating to service requirement response times.
- Participate in RFPs, and provide technology solutions for response.
- Co-ordinate with customers, account managers, architects, manage customer on boarding, and support teams to resolve customer issues.
- Define Technology service requirements including business and technology integration and automation processes to improve customer experience
- Coordinate with Vendor and SLA Manager to drive internal service improvement initiatives including measurement of improvement as well as identifying key areas for improvement and consistent monitoring to ensure improvement areas have been achieved.
- Monitor, manage and report Service Management
- Monitor, manage and achieve Operational KPI’s
- Service Reviews with Group Enterprise Business Service Reviews with OpCo
- Service Reviews With Third Parties
- Upsell and cross sell to customers along with Global Account Managers
- Respond to Request For Proposals issued by customers and provide technology solutions to win them
- Understanding of the Customer requirements, technology, business and regulatory context
- Deep understanding of the GlobalConnect business strategy
- Timely decision making and reporting
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 4-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Business)
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- ITIL certification preferable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer service management
- Strong IT background in Telco environment
- Good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
- Experience in global/multinational enterprise, coupled with working in emerging markets
- Proven track record of business improvement and strategy development
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Maturity to handle ambiguity and adaptive to dynamic environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Regional and international travel
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th Jan, 2023