Engineer: Customer Reporting Support at MTN GlobalConnect
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN GlobalConnect
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of the customer reporting processes and standardization for GlobalConnect Customers, providing Service Consultants and Customers with regular reporting and analysis.
Understand customer and Service Consultants requirements and participate in cross functional teams for analysis of issues.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
The Customer reporting analyst will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Produce monthly SLA reports intended for customers and Service Consultants. as directed and required,
- Identify, service improvement initiatives with defined and measurable KPI’s.
- Develop, enhance customer dashboards and automated reports.
- Engage with BI team to drive automation and value-added reporting for internal and external consumption.
- Coordinate with Vendor and SLA Manager to drive internal service improvement initiatives including measurement of improvement as well as identifying key areas for improvement and consistent monitoring to ensure improvement areas have been achieved.
- Report KPI achievements for Operational KPI’s
- Analysis of reports and provide insights to problem management and business.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 3-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Business)
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer reporting
- Strong IT background in Telco environment
- Good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
- Experience in global/multinational enterprise, coupled with working in emerging markets
- Proven track record of business improvement and reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Maturity to handle ambiguity and adaptive to dynamic environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Regional and international travel
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th Jan, 2023