Engineer: IT Application (Billing) at MTN GlobalConnect
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN GlobalConnect
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana - MTN Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
IT application support will form part of an MTN GC technology operation organization team responsible for resolving or escalating IT applications and infrastructure issues. This candidate will provide Level 1 billing support to the business performing root cause analysis and suggest improvement plans where required.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
The role will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide L1 billing support to MTN GC business teams that have been logged via the ticket system.
- Performing root cause analysis and suggest improvement plans where required.
- A level of competence in the use of analytical techniques to identify problems.
- Manage cases/tickets reported, perform root cause analysis, and suggest improvement plan.
- Escalates problem cases/tickets to the right person in case of complex problems.
- Deliver support within the predefined SLA’s.
- Provide regular updates and recommendations to business.
- Interacts with other groups and communicate with end-users and other stakeholders to provide timely and accurate information and status.
- Act with a sense of urgency and professionalism to internal and external inquiries via email and phone.
- Identify billing errors and works together with other stakeholders to resolve.
- Ability to work accurately under stressful situations.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 3-year Academic Diploma in Information technology
- Fluent in English and language of country (preferable)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Telecom billing
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Billing operations, support and maintenance
- Proficiency in Service Now
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with business partners and other engineers.
- Knowledge and practical experience within the Telecommunications industry
- Being a self-starter and the ability to work unsupervised is essential
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies (advantageous) .
- Implementers, Decisive Problem Solver, Best Practice Value Creator
- Culture and Change Champion, Guiding People Manager, Relationship Builder
- Results Achiever, Operationally Astute
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing work items appropriately.
- Self-motivated, self-confident team player that can work well in a fast-paced environment. Quick on one’s feet, fast thinker.
- Ability to understand and communicate high level technical concepts.
- Process driven; leverage existing processes to efficiently execute duties.
- Ability to work with the customer and to involve the right people; solicits input, knows and plans for stakeholder impact. Self-motivated, independent worker, driven to complete tasks quickly
- Ability to balance’s priorities and manage workload effectively.
- Quickly adapts approach as the situation changes.
- Detail-oriented individual to ensure all issues are resolved to customer satisfaction.
– Regional and international travel (if required)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th Jan. 2022