Electrician at AccorHotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AccorHotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
What you will be doing:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repairing, and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
- Performing scheduled circuit breaker and electrical panel preventive maintenance.
Your Skills and Experience include:
- HND Electrical Technology.
- Minimum 3 Years Hands on Experience in Electrical Systems.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Must have effective problem solving skills, including the ability to analyse a problem in order to select an appropriate solution.
- Must be able to achieve set goals, including utilising and organising given resources.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen and convey information to achieve a positive result.
- A good degree of computer literacy is desired.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining quality.
- Display a high level of accuracy and meticulousness.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of an Electrician.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th May, 2023