Electrical Technician at Nestlé
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Nestlé
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: experience in a factory environment, exposure in the Food and Beverage manufacturing industry is preferred
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Area Engineer you will be responsible for maintenance and repair of all factory equipment and provide support to production lines.
A day in the life of…
- You will maintain and support electrical installations, machine control , electric circuit and wiring and automation in the factory.
- You will assist in plans to reduce/minimize power outages for plant equipment
- You are to practice good housekeeping and engineering in carrying out tasks
- You will carry out preventive maintenance work and repair of factory equipment and machinery
- Attend to machine breakdowns and perform containment in a short time
What Will Make You Successful
- Ability to diagnose faults
- Basic instrumentation knowledge
- Professional and technical knowledge in electrical and automation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and excel at working within a team environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving and leadership skills and can deliver results through people
- Solid planning and organization skills
- TPM will be an added advantage
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 9 Dec. 2021