Electrical Technician at Nestlé
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Nestlé
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Minimum Educational Qualification: HND Electrical Engineering
Relevant Work Experience: Practical experience in automation, electrical control, and electricity.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance and repair of all factory equipment and provide support to production lines.
A day in the life of…
- You will maintain and support electrical installations, machine control and automation in the factory.
- You will assist in plans to reduce/minimize power outages for plant equipment
- You are to practice good housekeeping and engineering in carrying out tasks
- You will carry out preventive maintenance work and repair of factory equipment and machinery
- Attend to machine breakdowns and perform containment in a short time
What will make you successful
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis
- Basic instrumentation knowledge
- Professional and technical knowledge in electrical control and automation
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, communication skills and excellent collaborative mindset
- Solid planning and organization skills
- Exposure to Total Performance Management is desirable
- Experience in the food and beverage manufacturing industry is an added advantage
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th June. 2022