Electrical & Maintenance Technician at Yara Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Yara Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara is the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company with a truly global presence and with leading positions in ammonia, nitrates, NPK and specialty fertilizers. Yara Ghana was established in 2007 to strengthen the quality and depth of input supply and related services along agricultural value chains to increase the productivity of Ghanaian farmers.
Yara Ghana is looking for an Electrical Technician to join it’s team. The position will be based at our Tema Terminal and will report to the Maintenance Manager.
• Supervise and coach others to ensure efficiency in all Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) duties (Procedures and standards).
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations of all Electrical & Instrumentation activities.
• Compliance with all Yara safety regulations regarding electricity
• Ensure E&I equipment are installed and operated per manufacturer recommendations or recommendations by Yara Technical head.
• Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems.
• Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
Qualification Required & Experience
• An HND, BTECH, Bachelor’s degree in instrumentation or electrical engineering or equivalent with 3 years’ experience
• Experiences with CMMS
• Knowledge and application of LEAN methodologies (5S, SMED, A3 PROBLEM SOLVING)
• Knowledge on PLC Programming (FANUC is an added advantage
• Automation Programming/ SCADA modification
• Knowledge on AUTOCAD modification and Interpretation of electrical diagrams
Method of ApplicationTo submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 12 February, 2024