Electrical & Instrumentation Technician at Bunge
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Bunge
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Ensure day to day maintenance of all electrical installations/instruments used in line of production and performs routine maintenance, installations and integration of various types of process control and instrumentation.
- Ensure there is available electrical energy in right condition during each shift, for purposes of production
- Routine preventive/predictive maintenance on all instrumentation and electrical components
- Carry out scheduled checks and generate reports on all electrical devices used in line of production
- Resolve routine breakdowns of electrical devices used in line of production
- Fault analysis and repair of hardwars relay logic, motor control circuits and all other E /I circuits
- Assist in carrying out routine planned maintenance works on electrical devices used in line of production
- Maintain housekeeping standards for electrical rooms/ areas and Installations
- Assist as may be directed by superiors in carrying out installation of new electrical devices within the factory
- Assist in operation of Utility units eg. nitrogen generators, air compressors, chillers etc.
- Ensure electrical equipment/ power outlets in offices/labs operate and are kept in a manner not posing health threats to users
Knowledge and Technical Competencies:
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
- Have as a minimum; an overview of production processes
- Understand Thermodynamic principles
- HND Electrical/Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering part III
- Experience working in a similar role 3 years is desirable
- Membership and certification with Energy Commission and Ghana institue of Engineers will be a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot instrumentation, communication and control systems malfunctioning.
- Understand equipment functionality in relation to operation and production
- Ability to read and understand E&I drawings
- Have knowledge of PLC systems
- High level integrity and dependable
- Self-driven result oriented
- Can do attitude and persistent
- Openness and willing to learn.
We Are Bunge
Bunge is a global agribusiness with one mission – we connect farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed and fuel to the world. We have unmatched global scale and deeply rooted relationships which allow us to bring innovative ingredients and knowledge to some of the world’s biggest brands – many of which are likely in your home right now.
We know that to achieve our mission and deliver the best results to our customers, each other and the world we need to work together – so we hire talented people who are passionate, bold and driven to work as One Bunge. This dedication is deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in the way we work.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st August. 2022