Editor at FactSpace West Africa
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: FactSpace West Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
FactSpace West Africa, the leading independent and non-partisan West African fact-checking organisation is seeking an experienced researcher/multimedia journalist to join its Ghana office as part of its digital content production team.
1. Drive content strategy for all Digital Products
2. Lead team to produce, edit and distribute digital content to all of the organisation’s digital media channels
3. Strategize with SEO and search teams on content development and optimizations for web and social media
4. Develop and maintain content by utilizing usage trends and technical roadmaps
5. Analyse and report on content performance and consumer engagement
6. Perform other duties as assigned
Candidates shall work in an office environment with flexible work hours.
At a minimum, you should have a diploma or an associate degree, but a bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Graphic Design, or a related field is required. The ability to speak FRENCH will be an added advantage. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree if you have experience in the following:
– Three (3) to Five (5) years of agency or in-house design experience working across a breadth of creative projects across multiple disciplines with a focus on Digital Media
– Experience in photography, video and graphics is strongly desired
– Creative work exhibiting a background in digital content production
– Ability to work with teams in a fast-paced multimedia newsroom and meet tight deadlines
Method of Application
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023.