Economics Teacher at Beacon International School
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Beacon International School
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Beacon International School is a Christian school located behind the Peduase Presidential Lodge in Peduase – close to Aburi.
Beacon International School offers an enhanced curriculum at the Preschool and Primary levels, and offers both the Cambridge International and the Ghana Education Service (GES) curricula at the Secondary level. We are seeking to recruit an Economics Teacher.
• This individual will be stepping into a rewarding role at an exciting time of development and growth at Beacon School.
• The ideal candidate should be a genuine Christian with a desire to contribute to nurturing children and teenagers in sound moral values
and in general excellence.
• He/she must be ready to lead and/or participate in all aspects of school life, not just in teaching.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants should have a minimum of a 1st Degree in the subject area
• At least 2 years teaching experience in a related field
• Knowledge or experience teaching the Cambridge International Education curriculum at both the primary and secondary level will be
• Applicants should also be hardworking, teachable, flexible and able to meet deadlines.
• Must have positive work ethics and a responsible attitude to working with children, and impacting their lives in meaningful ways
• Provide differentiated learning methods to suit students’ unique aptitudes in the classroom
• Must have a positive attitude in and out of the classroom to create a safe and respectful environment for optional learning
Location: Peduase near Aburi
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should download and fill the ‘Staff Application Form A’
and submit the filled forms at the Beacon School office in Peduase or via email at:
Closing Date: 28 January, 2023