Drivers at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Driving Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Transport Department:
• Convey materials, equipment, and staff to areas where they are required.
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition.
• Ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out properly.
• Ensure daily routine maintenance checks.
• Perform minor repair works on the vehicle.
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring reports.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
• BECE with Grade six (6) in at least five (5) subjects
• NVTI Proficiency in mechanical related field.
• A Valid Driving License ‘C’.
• Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Demonstrate defensive driving skills
• Ability to drive various types of vehicles.
• Well-organised, systematic and safety conscious.
• Accountable, responsible, and punctual.
• A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable, and diplomatic.
• Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
• Willing to work long and irregular hours as required.
• Willing to undertake regular and extensive travel.
• High sense of integrity.
Age: Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age at the time of applying.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5th June, 2023