Driver / Chauffer (OMAO) at Old Mutual
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Old Mutual
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Driving Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
This role provides a chauffer service to Senior Executives, Senior Management and other staff as required and according to schedule. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides a chauffer service to senior executives, senior management and other staff as required.
- Works to a closely-guided work routine.
- Provides chauffer service to senior executives, senior management and other staff as required.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Technical Knowledge
- Initiating Action
- Excellent Communication skills
Qualifcations And Experience
- Preferabaly at least a High School Certificate or a technical or vocational school training Certificate in reted field.
- Three or more years of related work experience is an added advantage
- Must have a valid drivers licence (B and C is preferred)
- Excellent driving records
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th July, 2023