District Sales Managers (Nationwide Recruitment) at Superior Raceway Systems
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Superior Raceway Systems
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Harvest times in Ghana witness a lot of harvested fish and farm produce rotting away. Superior Packaged Foods is positioned to package these perishable products and extend their shelf lives for a minimum period of 12 months. The packaged foods will be warehoused and released for sale during their lean seasons.
Superior Packaged Foods seeks District Packaging Partners who will be provided with basic low-cost packaging machines for packaging of fresh fish (fried), tomatoes, garden eggs, okro, pepper, oranges and mangoes in areas where these products are cultivated.
Your Job Description:
• You will meet and show videos backed with verbal presentations of our food packaging business solutions to farmers, fishermen, teachers, nurses, private schools, companies, shops, landlords, drivers, traders, shop owners, private hospitals, DCE’s, MCE’s, MP’s, and Ministers in your district or municipality.
• You will follow up regularly on your potential clients until you convert them to Partners for the company.
• You will manage small packaging businesses you help establish in your District.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or University Graduates. Matured SHS graduates with 5 years work experience can also apply.
Interview: interviews will be conducted online.
Salary: Starting basic salary of Ghc 2,000 net per month after a probation period of one month.
Your job centre: You will work in the District or Municipality where you are resident.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
Apply by sending a whatsapp message to:
Closing Date: 30 August, 2021
Superior Packaged Foods is part of Superior Raceway Systems Limited. Superior Raceways sees freshwater fish farms as a better way to help fight hunger and bolster food security. We focus on improving aquaculture on land-based ponds to help meet the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
We are currently in the process of implementing a low-cost, sustainable aquaculture value chain in Ghana aimed at empowering 10,000 farmers.
These farmers will grow catfish and tilapia in land-based raceway ponds and use the waste-water from their fish ponds to drip irrigate soybeans, maize, sorghum and other crops. The value chain projects will end with processing and packaging of fish, production of fish feed, vegetable cooking oil and sorghum gin production for export. The last end of the value chain will result in the establishment of Superior ready-to-eat Food Sales Centres to help sell the fish and produce of our farmers in the value chain. From farm to fork.
Freshwater aquaculture has grown steadily over the past three decades. Asia is at the center of this boom, accounting for 89% of world aquaculture production..
Aquaculture is on the way to becoming an economic boom in Africa, providing quality high-paid jobs and incomes for vast numbers of family farms, workers and businesses.